TSA vs. GOJET Boxing Match

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotlbs said:
I think this is the dumbest thing I have seen on flightinfo.com, except a couple comments that are also too stupid to post from you. Grow up kid. Everyone in the world knows you're a furloughed TSA pilot because you have said it on every post I've ever seen. There are others of us who are furloughed from airlines as well, and I don't feel bad for you, nor does anyone else. If you were more humble or less idiotic, we might have some sympathy for you. You are an embarrasement to the pilot group at TSA, your fellow pilots from other airlines, and yourself. I'm completely against G0Jet 100% but you're unbelievable. Get rid of your cocky a$$ attitude and mature a bit. Adios....

wow, you gotten lighten up there francis. you're not sitting atop a bell tower with a high power rifle are you?

TSA Pilot " Go Jets is taking my job!!! I want to fly for free too!!!! Oh wait, I already do...." .... Everyone else hears- blablablablablablabla breathe.... blablablablabla. Goin to a major in two years just ain't wurkin out huh?

Geezzz...

Waco

I don't even work for TSA but I would sure love to get a GoJet guy or Dangelo in the ring for a couple of rounds. Who is against a little boxing anyway. Cowboy up you bunch of Pu55ies and lets get this boxing match going. Count me in.

Uh, you know, I'm just kinda T.O.'d right now. I mean she still hasn't even sent me a full body shot.

Baraqyal said:
Ugh....You are all idiots. I don't know why I bother reading this board.

And to take the time to actually type something!! HAHAHAHA! :smash:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back