Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA pilots to be executed if found blocking Go-Jet's radio transmissions!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FreightNazi

not an ACMI
To: All Flight Crewmembers
Re: Radio Etiquette

It has come to my attention that we may have some pilots intentionally blocking the radio transmitions of ***** Airlines and in some cases making off-colored comments to ***** crewmembers over the radio.
ORD and STL ATC personnel have filed a formal complaint against Trans States Airlines with the Federal Aviation Administration, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Transportation, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Federal Comunnications Commission.
The Complaint alleges that TSA pilots are jeopardizing the safety of ***** aircraft, it's crew and passengers. Laws enacted after the tragic events of 9/11 makes it a federal crime to interfere with a crewmember in the course of his duties and interfere leading to injury or death of a crewmember is punishable by prison terms of 25 years up to and including the death penalty.
I strongly caution against any type of interference with the duties of any crewmember. Should you be caught engaging in this type of behavior you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
TSA takes a very dim view of this type of behaviour, we will not condone, nor we will tolerate anyone jeopardizing the safety of any flight. Additionally TSA will not condone nor we will tolerate any type of harrassing action(s) taken by our employees againts any other person. Any action taken by a TSA employee which brings discredit upon our company will be dealt with swiftly and decisively up to and including termination.
Should you have any questions regarding this memo, contact any member of flt ops mangement. Let' work together to stop this issue from escalating out of control.
Mike White-Director of Operations

If... (big if, but)... If a blocked transmission results in fatality, the person who blocked the transmission should be executed.

WTF???? That is a little over the top (blocking the radio transmissions)

GROW UP PEOPLE!!!! This is a safety issue.

crew scheduling: yeah we have a trip for you.
pilot: yeah i can't i'm sort of on death row.
crew scheduling: yeah well we need you to deadhead to philadelphia.
pilot: yeah well i'm about to take a little nap in the gas chamber and i'm pretty sure after that i'll need a couple sick days.
crew scheduling: ok we'll mark you down as sick but be sure to call when you're ready to return to duty.

FreightNazi said:
To: All Flight Crewmembers
Re: Radio Etiquette

Laws enacted after the tragic events of 9/11 makes it a federal crime to interfere with a crewmember in the course of his duties and interfere leading to injury or death of a crewmember is punishable by prison terms of 25 years up to and including the death penalty.

I believe it was a federal crime before 9/11

As hard as yall worked to get your FCC certificate and you're just going to throw it away...sheesh....what a shame.....

I wish the FAA would take this kind of tough position on rest and duty regs. Many of them are not safe.

Latest resources

Back