Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EHE2

Disgruntled User
Rumor has it that only 60% of Trans States Pilots have placed a vote regarding an authorized strike. Voting closes on June 10th!!! I have personally heard captains say that they just threw out the letter from the union, not even realizing or caring that personal voting information was included. This is CARELESS!!! This is one of the contributing factors to why Trans States is the ******************** Hole that it is today! Let me remind you that we are an airline and we set standards for the industry and we are currently less mesa rates!!! Listen to your Union officials and trust them through this CBA negotiating process and cast your vote before it's too late. Show UNITY and prove to the company that you will stand together as fellow pilots to get what we deserve. I am highly dissapointed in the lack of turnout for such an important point in Trans States pilot history!!! If you have not voted-SHAME ON YOU!

I really wish us furloughed guys could vote...

:sadface:

It just goes to show that no one has ANY faith in ALPA. Hell, why should you. ALPO did nothing, but play a role as a spectator in the whole GoJet thing.

Go ahead, vote to strike just like PCL did. Where are they today? They're about to sign a shotty contract because that's the best ALPO can come up with. They voted to strike, but they never did because they were never released. Even if they were, ALPO would convince the pilot group not to strike.
Voting to strike is like making a "Hot chicks I'd have sex with" list...It's cool to think about, but it would NEVER happen.

The real vote needs to be voting ALPA out of all the regionals.

Does the rumor hold any water, regarding ExpressJet flying for UAL out of ORD?

Wow. What a naive quote. Because pilots have EVERYTHING to do with the quality of the airplane.

I think you missed the joke Capt Obvious.

TSA maintenance let those airplanes fall apart....thus they were incredibly crappy when they came back to Eagle. And we're still getting the bugs out.

So stay with me Captain: if the pilots are as apathetic as those planes are crappy...........I'll let you figure out the rest.

If your pilots are as apathetic as your ex-Eagle airplanes are sh!ty, then you're in trouble.

Your airplanes were sh!ty when we had them a$$hole. I particularly remember one where you had to pull the yoke all the way back almost to the stop for a normal climb. I think the same one had rattles in the nose gear compartment where it seemed like the whole cockpit was going to snap off in flight.

Your airplanes were sh!ty when we had them a$$hole. I particularly remember one where you had to pull the yoke all the way back almost to the stop for a normal climb. I think the same one had rattles in the nose gear compartment where it seemed like the whole cockpit was going to snap off in flight.

Really?? You wrote that up then, right?? Is that why those planes went back to Eagle that way? Because it is the pilot's fault then.

Latest resources

Back