Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kman

MR O
I have a june 7 class for TSA, but eagle has given me an conditional offer upon receiving my pria records. I don;t want the to go to the rock, (im 22 years old with 2900 hrs which puts me pretty low in senority in the class at eagle), I live in Northern virginia so RIC at TSA wouldn;t be too bad. 29 vs 24 $ for 2nd year jet FO, Training pay: Perdiem,hotel and guar. paid for at eagle, only guar. no housing or per diem at TSA. Quicker upgrade at TSA. Any adive? Thanks for the help.

According to things I've heard from people working around HR for Eagle, you might not have to worry about the Rock; lots of people getting the EMB. Evidently, Eagle is waaaaaay short-staffed and is desperate for pilots (or so I've been told). Check out www.eaglelounge.com for more info, if you haven't already.

My word of advice is take the first class date presented to you, then when you are offered a second class date, make the decision then.

Good luck with your decision! By the way, HTF did you get 2900 hours by age 22? :D

Hi!

It used to be that Eagle was definitely better than TSA, and when I went in, TSA was better.

I would research both companies more.

www.tsalounge.com

Cliff
GRB

PS-I think a lot has to do with your preferences of where to live, aircraft to fly, etc. My current job has a good thing going for it & that is a 1-leg commute.

Go to TSA. Stay away from Eagle. If you want to compare pay, compare senior FO pay at Eagle with junior Capt pay at TSA.

That's my vote.

San Juan PR is being compared to Alcatraz, ohh boy. If its that bad, hope I never end up there.

Latest resources

Back