TSA is a Freaking Joke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cfi_greg

Why is it that the small outstations for example, Palm Springs always have to be a pain in the ass when it comes to getting thru security? I’m a commuter and sometimes I choose to commute in business casual (not the monkey suit), and 99.9% of the time with your crew badge it’s not a problem carrying life’s necessities like deodorant or toothpaste but today was an entirely different story. They said with that stupid smirk on their face “you need to be in uniform to take those thru”. Even though I had the uniform in my bag and was carrying the jacket in my hand, they wanted me to actually be wearing it cause by doing so apparently means all the difference in the world. Now because I’m cheap and didn’t feel that it was just for me to buy new health care products and plus I wanted to be a smart ass I agreed to change, but not in the bathroom I decided to spread all my sh$t out on the table in front of the security line where they make you throw away all your liquids and put on a little strip show for the passengers (tips greatly appreciated). I took my wrinkled white shirt out minus the wings and name tag, and again walk thru security. Now technically I’m not in full “uniform” either, so these people (tsa morons) just choose which rules to enforce whenever it’s convenient for them.

Wow I feel so much safer with these dim wits protecting America’s airports. Oh yea and on the other side of security in front of everyone I stuffed that white shirt back into my bag and changed back into my more comfortable polo shirt. I’m so glad we can provide a means of work for the high school drop out mullet wearing tool bags that so proudly call themselves TSA!

Now I feel much better. I knew flight info was good for something. Oh yea MESA SUCKS!!

So with crew pass will we still have to wear the monkey suit? I would love to commute in street clothes if I could keep my toiletries from being confiscated. Hair product is expensive! ;)

Why is it that the small outstations for example, Palm Springs always have to be a pain in the ass when it comes to getting thru security? I’m a commuter and .....

cfi_greg,

This is an honest question. Did this experience change your opinion of TSA? Did you really hold them in high regard before?

Everybody knows how effective the TSA is.

Respectfully,

Lilah

Hey Kids...

You know the rules and then whine about having to follow them.

You have to be in uniform to bypass the liquids ban. Not rocket science. While you are arguing with the TSA there are probably 50 people around you talking about what a dipsh!t you are.

The one i love is that i have to show my drivers license because im told by TSA that my company ID is not valid? Like i cant like most illegals go out and buy a license thats fake
Gotta love government at work hahahahhaa what a joke

Hey Kids...

You know the rules and then whine about having to follow them.

You have to be in uniform to bypass the liquids ban. Not rocket science. While you are arguing with the TSA there are probably 50 people around you talking about what a dipsh!t you are.

You're right. We should blindly follow all the rules, no matter how stupid or ignorant. Obey your TSA masters, or stand at attention before the man!

Latest resources

Back