TSA in SAT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tejas-Jet

To all who transit through or commute from SAT....

As many of us are aware, the TSA implemented KCM in SAT in June. However, they are only open from 0400-0700 daily.

When I inquired as to why only 3 hours per day, a TSA agent told me that it was so they could get Flight Crews through easier during the morning rush. What we have is a program designed for us, is actually being used for the benefit and convenience of the TSA in SAT.

Please take the time to get your Union/Chief Pilots/ and yes, your congressperson involved.

65 other airports in the USA are open 14-16 hours daily.

I thank you in advance for your participation.

To all who transit through or commute from SAT....

As many of us are aware, the TSA implemented KCM in SAT in June. However, they are only open from 0400-0700 daily.

When I inquired as to why only 3 hours per day, a TSA agent told me that it was so they could get Flight Crews through easier during the morning rush. What we have is a program designed for us, is actually being used for the benefit and convenience of the TSA in SAT.

Please take the time to get your Union/Chief Pilots/ and yes, your congressperson involved.

65 other airports in the USA are open 14-16 hours daily.

I thank you in advance for your participation.

I was told it is a money issue (WHATEVER that means), but hey the airport just finished with those fancy lactation stations.

I hate to say it, but look 60 miles or so NNE, and you'll see a properly run airport

how does one sign up to help at a breast feeding station?

The TSA have to live up to their moniker:
T = thousands
S = standing
A = around
They can't live up to that and man KCM station at the same time,

I was told it is a money issue (WHATEVER that means), but hey the airport just finished with those fancy lactation stations.

I hate to say it, but look 60 miles or so NNE, and you'll see a properly run airport

They never disappoint with their rationale.

So in the 7th largest city in the country it's a money issue, but in Flint, MI., and Moline, Iowa....it's obviously not.

They never disappoint with their rationale.

So in the 7th largest city in the country it's a money issue, but in Flint, MI., and Moline, Iowa....it's obviously not.

Don't forget the Rental Car Facility that's currently under construction. Regarding the TSA $$$ situation, I am still trying to figure out WHO made the decision to staff KCM part-time.

I asked a TSA SUP and was told that part-time KCM is a decision made by airport management.

Like the TSA now follows orders from the airport. It's hard to herd all the cats involved....that's why I'm getting my congressman involved.

Please gets yours involved too.

Like the TSA now follows orders from the airport. It's hard to herd all the cats involved....that's why I'm getting my congressman involved.

Please gets yours involved too.

Cant get ours to peal away from the mid-day cocktail hour long enough to talk....

Latest resources

Back