Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kip Dynomite

IFR scares me
After viewing these people for over 5 years, they've either resembeled the person I've been called to jury duty to find guilty of a crime; or have been the peron that follows children to a neighborhood park.

Back in college I worked at an outstation for a regional. At a small airport, you cant help but not know everybodys business. Against my will, I have heard my fair share of retarded stories from these people which are worthy of being told on Jerry Springer.

The way you describe the TSA agents couldnt be more ture, but they do have clean records. I know it appears that these people are the felons and molseters, but they just havent been caught yet ;-) Its actually their family members who have been caught.... And we all know that the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree!

This thread just made me remember something I'd like to forget. The time when Unchained Melody began playing throughout the airport, and a TSA guy proposed to his TSA hoe. The main information screen began flasing, "will you marry me Emily?" There was a crowd of cheering retards when she said yes consisting of family, friends and the entire TSA. What a bunch of loosers! I wonder if the guy who proposed who was fairly junior at TSA knew about Emily getting her cherry popped at the age of 23 after a drunken night downtown??? Because the whole airport knew about it when it happened thanks to TSA and their big mouths.

Last edited:
I'm sensing you are still hurting over Emily choosing him rather than you.

It's OK, maybe Emily has a sister?

Sorry man, you left yourself wide open :)

23.... You must mean 23 weeks old because there's no way any of the TSA trash could wait til 23 years old.

Was this the same Emily that came home with a Dirty Sanchez? If so, I know nothing about it.

Got any naked pictures of Emily?
If not,
Want to buy some?
:beer:

I have a feeling that if you did see those pics of Emily-you would turn to stone. :puke:

Latest resources

Back