• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

TSA Damages American Eagle Fleet

AMANSWORLD

Total Time
The TSA is a joke and should be removed as security personnel. They are unaccountable for anything they do. The hire idiots that have no clue! I personally have made an effort to beat them up when out of uniform. Just kidding. Well maybe.

siouxicide

Gimme yo' change
Total Time
0-9000
Why is this on the corporate board?

Because it affects all of us. Goes to show what happens when there no checks and balances in government. I think the TSA is a greater threat to us than any FAA action. It just happens that they haven't turned their wrath towards corporate....yet.

LJ45

Total Time
I am mainly corp, but we do have a 135 cert and have to do the TSA deal. That is why!

If you have been keeping up, you would know that anything over 12,500 will fall under the TSA very soon. Get ready...hear comes big brother!

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Oh brother.

What idiots.

Hope this doesn't hurt Eagle's on-time performance. Oh, and I'm frankly glad nobody got hurt by this--although the thought of a TSA-Hole falling on his arse after clambering up a TAT probe does make me smile. Idiots.

The TSA are truly *PATHETIC*.

stupidpilot

Registered Moron
Total Time
Alot
Oh brother.

What idiots.

Hope this doesn't hurt Eagle's on-time performance. Oh, and I'm frankly glad nobody got hurt by this--although the thought of a TSA-Hole falling on his arse after clambering up a TAT probe does make me smile. Idiots.

The TSA are truly *PATHETIC*.
Hurt Eagle's on-time performance... he, he. That's a good one!

340drvr

Total Time
Hmmm.....maybe airlines need to contract Blackwater to provide security, and then issue shoot-on-sight orders.

Last edited:

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
The success of any Federal Agency is determined by the size of its budget and the number of personnel assigned to it.

The TSA needs to keep expanding to provide more management level jobs. You can bet they are working night and day to find a way to staff every GA airport that can handle 12.5 aircraft.

If we caught OBL tomorrow and all the radical Muslims and other terrorists in the world swore off violence, the TSA would still claim a need for its existence.

The TSA. Coming to an airport near you. TC

COOPERVANE

Member since 1967
Total Time
<8000
If I see any TSA idiot climbing/snooping around my airplane it's a simple call to 911 to report a "suspicious individual" tampering with a passenger aircraft. Better send the SWAT team too.

B727FA

Bring your own FOD bucket
Total Time
Enough
The other day they came on my plane on a long sit, lights off, shades down for heat, did a "security check" by walking to the back, opening the lav door and saying, "It looks good!" Lord...

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Hurt Eagle's on-time performance... he, he. That's a good one!

Woops.

Not trying to bash Eagle.

Been outta' the Regional game for a long time. I know Eagle has had the short stick for a long while now. But geeze to let the TSA add insult to injury...

UGH.

vectorvictor

Total Time
Lifer
If I see any TSA idiot climbing/snooping around my airplane it's a simple call to 911 to report a "suspicious individual" tampering with a passenger aircraft. Better send the SWAT team too.

The sticker, "I don't call 911" comes to mind.