• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA Conducts ‘Inappropriate’ Screening at BNA FBOs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While going through the little BS security checkpoint in the Signature BOS I asked the screener: So if I was to have an axe, about 16 inches long with a very sharp blade, could you let me through?

He of course laughed and said no.

I said OH S**T! Call your manager then cause every single airplane out there has one!

What is the TSA going to do when the pax come through the FBO with rifles and tons of ammo for their hunting trip to Falfurious????

Where was the outrage when the last admin was taking away your rights in order to protect you.
Are you being serious? Sometimes the written word is so clumsy.

If you didn't see the outrage, you have been living in a bubble.

So, uh, how much useful load are you going to lose when the "impenetrable" cockpit doors are mandated?

So, uh, how much useful load are you going to lose when the "impenetrable" cockpit doors are mandated?

At least then I could read the USA Today in cruise!

But seriously, there really is a question as to what the people at BOS and ORD are really doing. Someone will walk through with a licensed firearm, get stopped, and start a whale of a lawsuit.

Oh, and on the airline side....I recently went through TSA with a nice crew meal. They insisted I could not take the Coke, even though I was in uniform. But they let me take the knife that came with the meal. Hmmmm....

While going through the little BS security checkpoint in the Signature BOS I asked the screener: So if I was to have an axe, about 16 inches long with a very sharp blade, could you let me through?

He of course laughed and said no.

I said OH S**T! Call your manager then cause every single airplane out there has one!

What is the TSA going to do when the pax come through the FBO with rifles and tons of ammo for their hunting trip to Falfurious????

That's funny! Actually, I've taken pax out of Signature BOS with hunting rifles and a revolver. The Massport screeners still wanted to run the rifles through the x-ray.

What can I screen ya fah? Let me check ya dungarees fah contrahband...

Latest resources

Back