• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA Can Now Search Through Your Laptop

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone stupid enough to take any amount of dope on an aircraft deserves to spend a year in jail....just for being dumb.

How are you suppose to get your dope to where you are going if you don't take it on the da plane?

yeah -

if TSA starts confiscating or otherwise viewing your laptop info, we are in for it.

I hope this laptop bull will stay in the Customs arena where as a previous poster put it, you give up pretty much all right to privacy by attempting to cross an international border, especially this one on your way in.

I once had a Canada customs agent read my hotel itinerary because it was in my suitcase.

My thoughts exactly

Funny how its the VERY liberal 9th circuit court that allowed this.

You know those "uber-liberals" - always trying to roll back personal liberties.

Screw TSA.

Anyone remember that undercover video at ORD that clearly showed a TSA agent STEALING JEWELRY from a bag?!?

Now I know, there's always a few bad apples in any group, and the majority of TSA agents wouldn't do that.

But still, I hate TSA. They are stupid. They have stupid rules, INCONSISTENT rules.

I still don't understand why having an airline pilot ID badge [by itself] isn't enough to let me transport more than 3 ounces of liquid. Apparently, your uniform defines you as an airline pilot. Thank God pilot uniforms can't be bought online through random vendors!

Latest resources

Back