TSA Agents Use TAT prbs as handholds.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's wrong

How the hell do you get into the cockpit when the door is jammed with passengers? The stairs?!?

The scary part of this scenario is that the idiot who decided to use TAT and PITOT tubes as rungs on a ladder probably has no more intelligence then the other TSA fools who have GED's and high school diplomas.

Don't know what their background checks included, but they were able to slip through the cracks, and now they have a government job with a pension, and the government would not want to prosecute them to show their lack of stupidity or accountability.

The jagoff who was responsible for this criminal act will probably get a slap on the wrist and ask that he not do it again.

He should contact usapa..........they will be glad to help a lowlife him/her like they protect their own lowlifes on the east.

Capt.

So...somebody was able to sabotage several commercial aircraft on the ramp at O'hare, one of the nations busiest airports.

Had their actions gone unnoticed by others, this could have led to multiple in-flight catastrophes and possibly numerous fatalities.

Who needs terrorists when you have TSA there to do the job for them.

Why are we still having to climb over all the passengers in line to check in with these clowns?

It's OK, they're ninjas.

Why didn't the idiot just open the main cabin door to get access? I've never seen a transport airplane that you could lock the main cabin door. This reminds me, I did an early morning originator and we were the first departure out that day. I watched this TSA guy crawl all over an Eagle 145...opened every thing he possibly could and stuck his head in various compartments in the back. How in the F**k would this guy even know what he was looking at? Next time I see this I think I'll call police just for my own amusement, ESPECIALLY after learning if this incident.

Latest resources

Back