Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bloud

GO CARDS
Okay, I am a young guard bum trying to get on with a regional, just have 850hrs, but keep on get told not enough time. Even though 90% of my time is multi eng jet time. I am guessing this is standard, but just curious if anyone knows different.

Also I am in the STL area and would like to hear a few opinios on trans states

Thanks...

CHQ also has a base in STL and they have better pay and work rules.

Hey Flying Illini...you live in Champoobanana?

Try Skyway Airlines. I am applying to them soon. There posted mins are 700/50. They fly Beech 1900s, and DO328-300s. Pay isn't the greatest but the company profile seems to be expanding rapidly, so the outlook so far is good. Its worth a shot

Try ASA. I sent in an app and got a call within a week or two. Due to military obligations, I couldn't accept an interview at the time and have since decided that ATL isn't the place for me to be.

Their mins are 600/100 and 100 in the past 6 months. XJet is the same. Good luck.

I do not even know you, but I still like you too much to sentence you to Trans States.
Keep trying at better places, soon enough you'll be cursing yourself for getting the airline sparkle in your eye! Eagle, ExpressJet and CHQ have all hired people I know with less than 1000 hrs TT.
Good luck and fly safe

Terry

Skyranger777 said:
Try Skyway Airlines.
but the company profile seems to be expanding rapidly, so the outlook so far is good.

Then the company profile is wrong.

acaTerry said:
Oh and lets not forget Mesa, I knew a guy who got hired with 280TT, 85 MEL. No kidding!

Mesa's program has hired people with 200TT/20 multi into the CRJ/ERJ/Dash8 & 1900 before...it's nothing new there.

~wheelsup

Bloud said:
Okay, I am a young guard bum trying to get on with a regional, just have 850hrs, but keep on get told not enough time. Even though 90% of my time is multi eng jet time. I am guessing this is standard, but just curious if anyone knows different.

Also I am in the STL area and would like to hear a few opinios on trans states

Thanks...

How long till you can upgrade to AC? Network with your fellow guard pilots that work for UPS. We are always looking for pilots with heavy time and with international experience. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back