• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trouble ahead for Low Cost Carriers???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I started it. I would like to end it. Thanks for the great debates. This is OVER.

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

Nothing to worry about, General.

I got a call this evening from T-Bag's village. Turns out they've been looking everywhere for their Idiot.

I gave them the IP address, and they came and got him. They were so happy to see each other. . . . . you should have seen it.

Just gives you a warm feeling . . . . knowing he's back where he belongs. . . . humping stray dogs in his village.

Ty him up

Valium must be the order of the day, for anyone lucky enough to have to listen to your nonstop jibberish both during a flight and on a layover. Think I'm kidding. Next flight, look at the left seat and see if he has ear plugs.

PS - Stay away from the caffeine and sugar.

Don't worry, Joe-

We'll have plenty to talk about next time you're bumming a ride out of ICT . . I've got a lot of ICt this month.

Ty
You got ICT, been dating SWA F/A's again?:D Walgreens has a special comb/shampoo that,.....oh I get it...;) :p ICT :)

Disclaimer: This joke was for me, I found it funny, if you did not, who ever you are, soory for you.:D

Last edited:
FLB717,

Ty
"You got ICT, been dating SWA F/A's again? Walgreens has a special comb/shampoo that,.....oh I get it... ICT

Disclaimer: This joke was for me, I found it funny, if you did not, who ever you are, soory for you."

Come on. Is that the best you got???:D :p ;)

SWAdude:cool:

"How did Jetblue do during the Noreaster? Ooops, their main base with 95% of their flights was shut down---that must have hurt."

I guess we cancelled 53 flights during the storm. How did DAL do out of JFK\LGA/EWR?

I don't know how to find that stuff out. I am sure we cnxed some, but I don't know.

Bye Bye--General Lee;) :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back