trip scheduling calendars

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Nack55

For those operating smaller Part 91 corporate operations, what type of calendars (either online or programs) are you using for trip scheduling? We are looking for a program that the principles can get online to check for open dates. Thanks for any info.

We use FOS, online program. For the most part, everyone in the dept really likes it. We are Part 91, 4 aircraft.

We use PFM and are able to see the schedules on our Backberrys. The software is fair, in my opinion, as it's not very intuitive to use. We have 3 aircraft, all 91.

We use Bart. I has a price tag associated with it, but it does much more than just scheduling...Part 91 E-APIS with the passenger data base, tax info...it's really a great program. I know accounting and tax love it, and I love the E-APIS stuff, so much easier than inputing info into any of the other programs, plus it's secure!

We use fltplan.com for all flight plans but not for a calendar. Is there a calendar section or are you just using the active flight plans on the main page. Maybe im just missing something.

Latest resources

Back