Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Huggyu2

Live to fly; fly to live
Any trike drivers out there? Which trike manufacturers do you recommend? If you own one, what is it, and how do you like it?

Yes, nice. I flew a Quantum 912 with an instructor for about 75 minutes back in April 03. Loved it.
I also got to fly an Airborne with the 912 motor in July 04. I was real impressed, too. Plus, the Airborne guys at Oshkosh really explained their product, and knew it well. They seem to have a high quality product, and good support.
Those are my two favorites. I flew an Aerotrike many years ago on my first trike flight. I hear good things about them too.
All-in-all, I'd say I'm leaning heavily toward the Airborne. Thoughts?

I own a Klass Cruise / X14 that I fly out of Zephyrhills, FL at least once a week. I did a lot of research on trikes before buying and decided that this was the best value for money in the industry.

Klass makes a great product - solid pod and frame construction, 4 stroke Suzuki Geo 1.0 fuel injected engine and great all round X14 double surface wing - Vne-88mph, Stall-31mph, Cruise-55-65mph. I really love this plane and prefer it to anything Airborne is selling.

Check out www.tampabayaerosport.com for details if you're interested or talk to them at Sun-n-Fun.

Latest resources

Back