Travelling Germany to Romania

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KC-10 Driver

I'm currently on a 70 day Air Force deployment to Ramstein AB, Germany (yeah, I know, tough duty). Anyway, I may have an opportunity to go on a further deployment to Brazov, Romania for two weeks.

My wife and kids are here with me in Germany, and I want to take them to Romania with me. I found a pretty good fare on a Romanian airline called Blue Air (I think they sort of ripped off my company's name).

Anyway, has anyone heard of this company? Are there any issues I should be concerned about?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Last time I was in Romania, I took the train to Brasov. It was a lot of fun and some beautiful country. Not too far to Dracula's castle.

Have U Tried Ryan Air?

my sister and husband were just in frankfort, stuttgart, munich, prague, prasca, italy and have a one way ticket on ryan air that CAN have the name changed, they bought the ticket in the event fra-cvg flight was full, when i checked the load, snn-atl had over 90+ seats available so this was their guarantee to get home, dusseldorf-shannon on ryan air, then their buddy passes. They are interested in getting some of their money back on the dusseldorf-shannon ticket, i think they paid 79 euros per ticket and are willing to take an offer. PM me if you are interested!
Tks! Have fun over there!

Blue Air is a low cost carrier in Romania, they probaby did rip off the jetblue name but I havent heard anything bad about them and i know they have really cheap tickets. Im from romania hope you enjoyed your stay

Latest resources

Back