Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flya380

Hi folks,
i am going to Thailand in February for a week. Anybody went there? I would appreciate any good informations on where to go, what to see and of course the good deals on hotels, restaurants, resorts....

Thanks a million....

Thai

Hey,no matter what you do you will love this place! its a f'n blast! I spent a week in phuket and it was unreal. I stayed in a Hostel (six bucks a night [hostelworld.com]), and it worked for me and my buddy. This was just the start, beers were about $.50 each (.5 L) and the seafood was out of this world. Make sure you take at least 8 spf sunscreen because the sun will hit you like Mike Tyson in his better days. We got a snorkeling tour for 15 US which included lunch and a boat ride to Ko Phi Phi which was sweet, made for some unreal pics. Nightlife in Phuket is great too (just watch out for the ladyboys) plenty of hot Swedes and Norwegians who like to party. PM me if you have any more questions. Didn't spend any time in Bangkok, unforunately, but I heard it can be a blast if you do our research. Thailand is a can't miss if you do it right, PM me if you have any q's.

hehehe...he said phuket, hehehe

And remember:
"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok."

Latest resources

Back