Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Atccfi

Hello all,
Planning on a trip down to EZE and was wondering if anyone has any tips/ideas on where to stay/do. Probably going to EZE for a few days and then to the mountains for some snowboarding. Looking at las lenas and la hoya for snowboarding. any tips or other places? Thanks.

I would find a hotel first, I recommend the Hilton Puerto Madero, or something else in that general area since you can find some less than wholesome locales. When you get on your flight simply ask the crew what they do. Most of these guys have been going down there for years and can give you a serious tour. What airline? An interesting tidbit I learned on my first trip... if an argentine woman is smiling at you in a bar.....300 pesos.

Have fun and don't take the wife >:)

I was planning on flying to EZE in a few days. I have a zed roundtrip on american out of DFW and was planning on jumpseating and using the ZED as a backup.

I live on the west coast and this is the first time I've non-revved or jump seated international. Any gotchas that I should look out for? Anyone know which carriers have restrictive policies on the number of jumpseaters?

Thanks for the help.

Just returned from EZE last week and had a blast! I jumpseated on UA out of IAD with no problems and got upgraded to Business. The return flights were more problematic... UA, DL and CO all depart EZE within an hour of each other. However, UA was delayed for over 6 hours, DL was weight-restricted so CO took me to IAH with no problems. If you jumpseat on CO, ask for Jorge (I think he's the supervisor). Great guy and took care of my jumpseat request. Once there, I stayed at the Telmotango Hostel in San Telmo - $17 USD per night for a decent place in a decent area. The city was lots of fun and very cheap but quite dirty. Have fun and PM me with more questions! Good luck.

Latest resources

Back