• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management Company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lots of growth. Company could be better could be worse. We are 18 pilots short. all in all I personally cannot complain. a years gone by and I still love my job. If they bumped up the pay a little I be happier. if we went to a 7/7 sched i'd be happier. if we flew a little more i'd be happier too. Things could definetely be much much worse. THe biggest thing is that most people forget is that the growth isn't going to happen over night. It sounds like more mid size jets are in the future and more BJs. Sounds like a bunch of captains are about to head to NetJets and a few FOs.

Lots of growth. Company could be better could be worse. We are 18 pilots short. all in all I personally cannot complain. a years gone by and I still love my job. If they bumped up the pay a little I be happier. if we went to a 7/7 sched i'd be happier. if we flew a little more i'd be happier too. Things could definetely be much much worse. THe biggest thing is that most people forget is that the growth isn't going to happen over night. It sounds like more mid size jets are in the future and more BJs. Sounds like a bunch of captains are about to head to NetJets and a few FOs.
I would have to agree,The company is having alot of organizational and management problems.It will be a long time until any bigger airplanes are in their future.The Hawker 850XP is for sale in every aviation magazine in the country.They are thinking about buying eight more Beech Jets next year.Most of their captains will be leaving in the near future and some of the first officers for better companys or fractionals.This is another 135 operation with alot of talk,but at this point they have not been able to back it up.
Fly safe guys!

$40K FO/$60K CA....sounds like some are happy and some are not. You know what they say........"You can't please all of the people all of the time."

Does anyone know if they are still hiring? I have my stuff in and have not heard anything. Being typed in 2 of the 3 types they fly I thought I would have heard back quicker.

Aint that a b1tch? Just when you get 'em figured out, they ignore you. Thought I was a shoe in but they were lookin fer sneakers.

Ronin

Does anyone know if they are still hiring? I have my stuff in and have not heard anything. Being typed in 2 of the 3 types they fly I thought I would have heard back quicker.
They are hiring every Tom, Dick and Harry in the country with a Beechjet type unless you have had some sort of accident, incident or violations in the past.The only other problem would be a bad backround check.(ARGUS Standards)
Fly safe guys!

Latest resources

Back