TransStates and United

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NoName

is there any truth to the rumors that UAL hasnt been happy with TSAs service so far? i doubt the rumors that they are going to cancel their contract are accurate, but my sources had been saying that they were going to be one of the ones splitting the ACA abscence in IAD (TSA and Skywest). thoughts?

Wisconsin has a good shot at getting a lot more IAD flying as well.

United recently gave Trans States more flying. Hard to imagine that United is incredibly unhappy with them.

Well, our performance hasn't been stellar to this point, but I don't think anyone's is out of Chicago. Undoubtedly things will smooth out as the operation matures. We were awarded 10 more jets for United just a couple of weeks ago, so I don't see a cancellation of the contract any time soon.

i would expect tsa to get more flying up to the amount of airplanes originally contracted...my question is if ual is unhappy it seems unlikely that they will be the new aca for uex in iad.

Near as I can tell the only people happy with TSA are newhires and that honeymoon doesn't last long.

Watch out IAD....here comes TED!!!

TWA Dude said:
Near as I can tell the only people happy with TSA are newhires and that honeymoon doesn't last long.

Our performance is bad currently because you guys have no gate space and the ground service at ORD and IAD is some of the worst I've seen. Some days its good but then some days they look at you like they have no idea what your talking about when you ask them for the bag load sheet and then they go spend 30 minutes looking for one.

I'm happy here, and Ive been here 4 years.

TSA Pilot

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back