• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

TransMeridian - Chap 7

SKC

Total Time
(Hopefully I didn't overlook another post of the same topic)

Just heard that TransMed closed their doors this morning. Everything parked.

SKC

Total Time
I see a thread was already started on the Majors/Interview board.

TurboS7

Total Time
They used to beat us out of contract after contract our management used to say, just give it time. The problem with the Track programs is that the customer locks you in on a set price, so when the fuel prices go bananas the airline gets it big time.

Midnight Flyer

Stay Thirsty My Friends
TurboS7 said:
They used to beat us out of contract after contract our management used to say, just give it time. The problem with the Track programs is that the customer locks you in on a set price, so when the fuel prices go bananas the airline gets it big time.

Serves their ahole mgmt right..I tried to get hired there 5 or 6 years ago and they didn't want me.

I know alot of pilots over there, good luck to all of you.

Dangerkitty

Total Time
TurboS7 said:

Whats a track program? Can Supplemental Carriers like Transmeridian hedge fuel or is it too expensive for them?