Trans-States?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

asolo

I am going to throw out some resumes to regionals soon. Could anyone please provide working conditions, people, quality of life, management, info on Trans States. I have looked at their website and TSAlounge.com. Thanks in advance!

Blue Skies:eek:

Good Luck!!!! There is alot of competition ou there. From some previous posts I dont believe they are done recalling everyone. CYA

TSA

Asolo,
I have been online there for almost a year (furloughed for the other year) and have to say that I have had a blast. I have never flown with such a great group of people. Management is something else to be desired. There not happy until your unhappy. But I have many friends at other places that say the same thing. I am on the ATR, but we also have the J41 and the ERJ, with more of the jets coming. Everyone is back from furlough and there is a new-hire class right now as well as for Mar, Apr, and June. Growth is on the horizon. Crew bases in STL and RIC, with hubs in STL and PIT. I am not really sure what the minimums are right now, but sending in your resume as soon as possible can never hurt. The average is about 11 days off a month. Starting pay is 21.75 (I think) and I know that they are hiring right into the jet. Private message me if you have any other questions. Hope things work out for you. Good Luck. Fly Safe.

Last edited:
Pilots

FAA Commercial pilots license with instrument and multi-engine ratings
ATP preferred
1000 total hours fixed wing
200 multi-engine
A current first class FAA medical Certificate
Education - HS graduate required, 2 years associate degree or equivalent is preferred

Note: At discretion of company, individuals with lower times may be hired.

Adios to the HOJO

The training center is no longer in the Hojo. We have moved all operations to the old TWA Training center. American is now in there and we share the second and third floors. The Corporate headquarters as well as has been moved over there. The facility is a heck of a lot nicer, better classrooms, ect. You just have to live without the smell of Indian food wafting through the hallway.
Fly Safe.

Latest resources

Back