trans states mechanics????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

danders

Does anyone have knowlage of how trans states is to work for? How is there pay scale and how do they treat there mechanics ?I have chance to interview for them and was just wondering if i could get anything?

You will probably get treated better at CHQ. The mechanics at TSA are a pretty cool bunch of guys, but the "boss" is the problem. Hulas has quite a reputation. Just check out some info posted on the trans states blogs on the regional section. Plenty of comments found there. good luck

Are you going to be in RIC, STL, or PIT? I've heard that they're pretty short in RIC. I don't really know anything about whot the mechanics get here but based on how this company does everything else, I'd guess the pay and benefits suck.

I don't really know anything about whot the mechanics get here but based on how this company does everything else, I'd guess the pay and benefits suck.

AMEN to that... Trans States is not about the people who work for them they are about making $$$ for Who-loss.... he's a bean counter. But you will get some experiance under your belt.

I have a friend that wants to get some J41 experience. Where would he need to move to? And what is the pay for an A&P with an FCC rating?

Also how much longer are the Jetstream's going to be around? I heard they were trying to phase them out by 2006.

IndyGTP said:
I have a friend that wants to get some J41 experience. Where would he need to move to? And what is the pay for an A&P with an FCC rating?

Also how much longer are the Jetstream's going to be around? I heard they were trying to phase them out by 2006.

Don't know anything about the pay or bennies, but like it was said before they probably suck. The new rumor is that we will keep 12-14 J41s around for a while. How long is a while who knows, but past 2006 I guess. Your buddy would have to move to RIC PIT or STL to work on the 41.

Latest resources

Back