• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States is Growing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good news for the TSA guys but Hulas still sux whether it be TSA, GoJet or Compass. Hulas Inc. sux. I hope everyone can get their time and escape that dung hole

In on the joke? How funny a joke it was. I'd laugh if I was in high school, because that's the grade level where you and your friends took it. I have no idea what went on between your phones and crewrooms, but I was definitely not where the focus should have been, especially considering you are a union guy. There were bigger issues to be worried about than acting like you're in highschool and using FB to identify people and share their personal information.

Cliffnotes from others who have no life and go on a vidictive rampage to try and smear someone because of a webboard. There are butthurt forms. Or the ignore button. That's about as far as it should go. You, and your friends, through you admitting it yourself, sent my FB profile around. That's low, childish, and pathetic all in one.

What truth have I danced around? The facts are you and your friends did what you did because of forums. Sorry I wrote that Mesaba was losing half its fleet and would be displacing and downgrading Pinnacle pilots. I guess certain egos were hurt with those statements.

Union guy? I'm not even sure what that is suppose to mean. I support ALPA and my union reps I suppose if that's what you mean. I'm not an ALPA rep or anything useful like that.

Also, you are a space cadet if you think your reading of the tea leaves is what precipitated the ire of the entire Pinnacle group. You are trying to frame yourself as being victimized because you made a few predictions, if readers want to believe that fine. You're discourteous, flippant, and sometimes I think you're a compulsive liar (maybe a little strong of a term, but I'm getting flabbergasted here). That's what got you in this situation and you know it.

Also, I'd apologize to Pinnacle- not Mesaba- (why would you even do that?) and don't backhand them when you do it. It seems like every time you offer something apologetic it comes with a petty accusation. Just apologize, walk away, maybe start up a new nickname or something.

Anyway, this is old ground, I once again leave you with the last words.

Union guy? I'm not even sure what that is suppose to mean. I support ALPA and my union reps I suppose if that's what you mean. I'm not an ALPA rep or anything useful like that.

Also, you are a space cadet if you think your reading of the tea leaves is what precipitated the ire of the entire Pinnacle group. You are trying to frame yourself as being victimized because you made a few predictions, if readers want to believe that fine. You're discourteous, flippant, and sometimes I think you're a compulsive liar (maybe a little strong of a term, but I'm getting flabbergasted here). That's what got you in this situation and you know it.

Also, I'd apologize to Pinnacle- not Mesaba- (why would you even do that?) and don't backhand them when you do it. It seems like every time you offer something apologetic it comes with a petty accusation. Just apologize, walk away, maybe start up a new nickname or something.

Anyway, this is old ground, I once again leave you with the last words.

Compulsive liar? Don't make accusations without facts to back it up. I have not lied on matters. Compulsive is a harsh accusation, but no matter, just one more random Internet poster. Though I'd leave Facebook stalking behind from your box of tools. It's stalker-ish/creepy.

Isn't this thread about how much Hulas sucks or something? Sorry, I must have misread the title.

Who in their right mind would even consider going there? Hulas has made it a huge point to anger the pilots and beats on them for sport. He's torn the pilot group apart over there and indulges in retribution for anyone who wishes to up the ante to a reasonable level of compensation an QOL. Go somewhere else first, and use GoJet's or TSA as an ABSOLUTE last resort! This isn't a slam on the pilots there, but rather, a reference to the shameless lack of respect and value that TSA management harbors for their pilots.

Good bunch of guys stuck in a crap operation. I'm glad to see them get something.

Latest resources

Back