• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

trans states furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man where do you guys get this stuff????

We just started a class of 36 on February 18th and a class of about 40 starts March 10th.... we will be hiring throughout the year and just announced a deal for 10 more 145's for United a few weeks ago.
-----------
From our CEO...

Beginning in November 2003, we began an aggressive growth plan to add 16 additional EMB 145s to the operation by June 2004. To date, we have taken delivery of 13 of these aircraft in a very short period of time. I would like to thank and commend each of you for all of the hard work associated with this undertaking. This is one of the most aggressive delivery schedules ever executed by an EMB 145 operator.

While growth is very important and something we are all excited about and want to continue, we must never forget how and why this growth came about. Our calling card is the quality of our product; the high level of customer service and operational excellence (customer service, completions and on-time performance). For the past two years, we have dominated in this area and with it came opportunity. You have heard me many times communicate this fact and this fact is as true today as it has ever been. However, we have stumbled since November 1; some operational impacts out of our control, yet many avoidable and preventable areas within our control. We cannot take our eye off the ball; we must recommit ourselves to overcoming any obstacle that prevents us from achieving and maintaining operational excellence. I have total confidence in our team and look forward to immediate improvements in this area.

This rapid growth has required a great deal of additional effort on everyone’s part. I want you to know that I realize and witness this effort; the long and challenging scheduling impact endured by our flight and cabin crews in order to cover the rapidly expanding operation; the long, additional hours put forth by our maintenance, ground, training staff and SOC. To each of you and the administrative support team, thank you, and know that your efforts have not gone unnoticed. This growth would not have been possible without your commitment and efforts.

It is because of these efforts and my confidence in our team to continue to produce a quality product that I continue to look for ways of growing our company. I am happy to announce that I have concluded an agreement with United Airlines to add ten additional aircraft to the codeshare beginning in June 2004. Counting these 10 aircraft, we will be adding a minimum 13 additional EMB145’s this year for a total of 20 flying as United Express. Again, these opportunities do not come along by accident, but because we have a good reputation in the marketplace. We must continue to push the envelope of operational excellence on every flight – every day.

-------------

TSA Pilot

Last edited:
TSA Pilot

I think our friend druglord was replying to another post and accidently posted new... I also think his ??? was saying WTF.. it's just the way he is..

He works at TSA like you...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back