Trans States Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tbkane:

The exact TSA pay is posted on this site and on Tsalounge; do a search. Starting pay is approx 20/hr.

Cqfo pay when flying as captain is regular captain pay and fo pay is the average of captain and fo pay, approx 28/hr. This is actually in the contract.

No seniority resignation is required.

Dude

New Cities?

Thanks to all of the folks who are answering these questions. I do have another one.

I also have an upcoming interview with TSA and I really want to be well prepared (duh...), especially with respect to what's going on right now. When I called to schedule my interview, I was told that TSA just expanded to 16 new cities in the past month or so. I know that one of them is my own city, but I can't find the others anywhere! I've looked at TSA's website, TSA Lounge, this message board, and elsewhere. I've tried looking at maps (none of them are updated), press releases, messages, etc.

Does anyone know which new cities / routings have been added? My impression is that these new cities are separate from the new IAD / ORD flying for UEX. It sounds like they are squarely within the AA Connection and/or USAirways Express system. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

The new cities are for AA- taking over a bunch of their old routes. New routes out of STL include Denver, maybe COS, Austin, New Orleans, Raliegh-Durham, Atlanta, Norfolk, Dulles, DCA, Philly, Hartford, Newark, Minneapolis, Pitt and I can't remember right now what else. Starting today Chicago and Dulles for United Express. USAirways Express seems to add and subtract one or two destinations every once in a while- started going to Montreal one or two months ago. Good luck on the interview.

Hey TWADude.....

do I know you???? Possibly A.S???? :eek: :rolleyes: :p

How long does it typically take to hear back from them after you apply if they are interested? Do they call or send some kind of packet?

Thanks.

I heard about a month later after I applied. they just sent me a letter saying call us to schedule an interview.

Want2Fly,

My experience was the same as Dan's. About a month or so after I applied, I received a letter in the mail. I was very excited to say the least.

jtf, thank you very much for your reply. Great to hear about the expansion! Are there any rumors about the UEX codeshare expanding beyond ORD and IAD? Thanks again!

jtf, just curious as to which IAD/ORD routes you guys started flying for UAL today.........didn't know you guys were up and running as UEX yet.....thanks! AD

jtf speaks the truth. I checked it out on united.com From what I found, there is one non-stop each way between STL-ORD and STL-IAD operated by Trans States. The United flight numbers are 8000 series flights and it clearly states "Operated by Trans States".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back