Tranny Talkin'?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
maxblast,

believe me I AM READY TO STRIKE... I wish we would have taken a strike vote months ago, although I understand we need to let the process work. 5 years of substandard f/o wages have basically brought me to bankruptcy's doorstep, so going on strike won't change that - it just might speed up the process a little.

We need to get this over with and move on - either with a new contract, or a new career. I understand it would be harder for captains to replace a 150-175k job, but for us f/o's it's alot easier to replace a 60-80k job, and the way this place is going, the current pay and working conditions are not worth it.

Last edited:
5 years of substandard f/o wages have basically brought me to bankruptcy's doorstep, so going on strike won't change that - it just might speed up the process a little.

Holy crap man! Don't take it the wrong way but...........5 year FO pay could be a lot better, but damn, curret pay shouldn't mean bankruptcy. Why even work for AT if its not financially viable?

All the high and mighty out there should try to support a family on less than 50K a year then get back to us and tell us how much money you saved. Ya we took a chance on Airtran but it hasn't worked out. Now we will get what we deserve or shut it down.

No, but for those who do have a gambling problem

No kidding-someone have a gambling problem???

Short term - From a day trader blog- Predicts a near unanimous strike vote (authorization)... that sends stock to low 4's maybe upper 3's (Buy), Management and pilot union counters eventually resolve, stock back in the 5's (Sell).

Long term - Money lost by company on employees is negated by increased production....

Bottom line buy in the 3's-4's....sell in the 5's.

Any other inputs from the gamblers anonymous group?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back