• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Tranny" Replacement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about Brother/Sister? We're now in this together--both sides need to come together to keep SWA a great place to work.

Hey Bubba, Maybe it has something to do with the latest comment on TV, by Neil Patrick Harris (the actor know as Doogie Houser). He recently had to apologize for referring to transvestites as "Trannies". I guess they don't like that term for some reason, so now its a bad word.

I guess NPH wasn't "Gay enough" to call them that!

KBB

What to call a former Airtran pilot?

1. Skygod: is fine although it will cause Delta guys some confusion.
2. Career maximizer: is another one I like it highlights my windfall in pay without the hassle of a SWA ball buster interview or type ride.
3. 50%er: a little vague but it highlights the one day gain for anyone holding AAI stock.
4. Tea Bagger... because you can suck my nuts.
5. B-Scalers: I'm sure we will be on the B-scale well past 2015. Enjoy negotiations can't wait for you to settle on a new 717 rate that is inline with ASA or SKYW.
6. The 99%: I think we will be the only ones at SWA not making SWA money ergo "We are the 99%!"

How about by their first name when you meet them.

They are SWA brothers and sisters now.

Divide and be conquered, or stick to together and be able to fight.

PS I've been off this forum for awhile, so not sure if this is still the same bashing that was going on months ago. If not, & its just a take on Doogie Howser's latest misstep, then sorry for the fun sponge post.

As David Allen Coe and Whataburger say, "Just don't call 'em darlin', darlin'. You just have to call them by their name."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back