• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Training Records!!!!

Vspeeds

Are we there yet!!!!!!!!!
Total Time
+15K
Hi folks,
Anybody know how I can go about getting all my "Training Records" from my previous employers?
Do I just write their HR a letter requesting my records?

Any info will be appreciated.

English

Total Time
The most surefire way to get them is to request them using the PRIA form.

Vspeeds

Are we there yet!!!!!!!!!
Total Time
+15K
Training Records

Thanks for replying English. I actually want a copy of my "Whole Training File" from my previous companies.

Anyway how can I go about using a PRIA form to get my records now since I am already employed by a company?

Thanks!

mike1mc

Your current employer should have completed a records request when you were hired using the PRIA form. If they did, it was something you needed to sign and check a box whether you wanted your records or not. Check with your current employer, they may already have those records and it will probably be easier to get them.