Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DOGTIRED

Hey guys,
Can someone tell me how much you are paid during training at expressjet, comair, chq, asa, and airwis. Also, how about hotels- single or double? Thanks.

Single hotel at Comair, $250/week. This is according to my roomate who is in training there right now. That's all I know.

-Goose

XJET - Double occupancy hotel, one time check for just a tad under $1500. Get it in the first week. They used to provide free breakfast but I heard that has gone away.

Mesaba should be hiring by the summer. :)

Full pay starting day one, single occupancy with hotel buyout option if you live in MSP (get 50% of hotel cost), get ID and considered employee on day one (so you can jumpseat and other benefits). However, you don't get per-diem until your done with training.

Regardless of all the NWA BS!...Mesaba is truly a great place to work. The people you work with on a daily basis (CPs, scheduling, etc.) are really great! It's just upper management and NWA that sucks.

I had to turn in my resignation letter a couple of days ago...it was a little hard even given the last year or so.

Last edited:
ASA paid 75 hour guarantee at @19.02/hr ($1426.50 per month). You'll only get perdiem if you get LAX based. Single occupancy hotel at the ghetto Red Roof Inn. Bring your own Glock.

chq is 125.00 a week for first 30 days. than your guarantee after that. per diem is not paid until base is assigned(which is horse$hit), and company will do everything they can to NOT assign you a base until right before you go to IOE. Hotel double occupancy(most the time), an Extended Stay kind of joint.

Sorry to be crabby, just a little hung over...................

ASA paid 75 hour guarantee at @19.02/hr ($1426.50 per month). You'll only get perdiem if you get LAX based. Single occupancy hotel at the ghetto Red Roof Inn. Bring your own Glock.

It's just a matter of time before we can call it the Red Rum Inn, ala The Shining.

Latest resources

Back