Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JPB

What is the latest on that?
If you can't survive on Netjets salary, do you still have to pay back for what they call training?
thanks

training contract....

2 years ago it was payback the entire amount within the first year... The second year only required one-half payback... thats the way they broke it down... no quarter or monthly paybacks.

After year two, you home free. All this assumes you quit on your own. If your fired, no payback...at the companies discretion, but nobody I know had to pay if the company let you go.

JPB said:
What is the latest on that?
If you can't survive on Netjets salary, do you still have to pay back for what they call training?
thanks
Why would you go there in the first place if you cant survive on NJ's salary? Don't they tell you what you will be making up front?

and with 6500TT and a few bizjet type ratings why would you even be asking??

at 6500TT are you really thinking about going to a place with years to upgrade and 22K/ salary??

G200 & HS Driver,
Those posts were real helpful to answer his question-man you guys have to get a life-come on G200 I used to think you were a good guy but lately the only purpose of your posts are to antagonize NJA Pilots-have to say that is weak.

JPB
I know why you are asking-and I have heard of some guys getting out of paying the contract (that left before the 2 year point) by saying they were mislead by the company when they first interviewed due to the company advertising the fact that you would make allot more your first and second year based upon bypass pay (cpt pay for f/o's) and the new contract that was coming-and that still has not materialized.

If you want more details-pm me a good number and I'll get a hold of ya.
Think you are at SWA now-if so-enjoy.

Fly Safe
Chuck

antagonizing? please....I dont even need to try anymore! you folks are self destructive.

All I was saying is a guy with 6500TT and multiple type ratings who is asking about Netjets FO training contracts is either a) making fun of Netjets or b) so stupid he needs to be hit with a 2X4.

I was not antagonizing Netjets pilots.

Latest resources

Back