• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Tradewinds (Sky Lease I) Circling the Drain...

mushroom

It's pronounced Doo-MAH
Total Time
>7000
Just announced from the CEO that CTS, Tradewinds one and only customer, has canceled the contract effective in the middle of May. The freight will be handled by FedEx.

No word if anything else will come about but I don't see a future for the company after much longer. Good luck to everyone.

Except the worthless CEO and CFO that is.

FreightGod

Total Time
Except the worthless CEO and CFO that is.

Could not have happened to a nicer couple:

Especially the CFO, he literally stole money from the crews. Hope he ends up sleeping under a bridge..:rolleyes:

FreightGod

Total Time
Man, end of an era, CTS and Tradewinds go back a lonnng way.

Yeah, CTS kept the A-300s flying, but now that Fed-Ex have 700 excess pilots and are parking airplanes, it makes sense to do their own thingy.

Wonder what Boris is doing these days?

(Never got the Letter of Recommedation I was promised. Did anybody else get one from Boris?)

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
Man, end of an era, CTS and Tradewinds go back a lonnng way.

Not really that far. It was Blue Bell back in the 60's and Wrangler in the 80s.

Ill Mitch

I like my oatmeal lumpy
Total Time
31Raps
Why did they give up the China flying just months after they started it again? Or did that contract get cut too? I never did hear what happened with it.