Tradewinds - GSO ?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

9drvr

Anyone know anything about the Airbus A-300 freighter outfit Tradewinds based in GSO????

Any information would be most appreciated.

The usual flight crew quality of life issues woulde be most appreciated.

Thank you.

9drvr.

Good luck. Back when everyone and their brother was hiring I tried to get some info on 'em so I could take my little Engineering degree, a commercial ticket, and an FE over there and maybe get a foot in the door (it was for future reference ... I didn't have two of those things at the time).

I talked to folks here at FlightInfo, to folks at their hanger, to a guy at the corp. office (all in person) ... no one seems to know anything about Tradewinds, except that they fly cargo in A300s and now have an L1011 back in service, too.

It must be a well-kept secret. Know one knows anyone who's ever worked there.

Maybe they're flying arms to the revolutionaries in Quebec in a CIA plot to destabilize the Canadians.

Minh

Tradewinds flies uncut apparel to PR and the islands then brings it back to the states to be sewn into the final product. No doubt NAFTA at work here. Anyway, you need to know somebody to get in there, particularly with so many available pilots out there. I can check around as I used to flight instruct out of GSO and babysit for the owner of Tradewinds oddly enough.

Snakum said:

Maybe they're flying arms to the revolutionaries in Quebec in a CIA plot to destabilize the Canadians.

Minh
They are actually the chemtrail sprayers, they operate in conjunction with the blackhelicopters, and the GOP. Now that you know this you need to report to HQ for deprogramming.:D :D
usc

No doubt NAFTA at work here.

Naahhh ... Blue Bell was flying stuff in and out of the Carribean as far back as the 60s, at least. My dad was with Blue Bell and later with Wrangler (till the VF takeover) for about thirty years or more.

Also, I don't think they are merely flying cloth down and pants back, like the old days. Amost all the Blue Bell, Red Cap, etc. plants have been shut down here in the states, so they are most likely bringing back finished product.

Minh

Latest resources

Back