Tradewinds Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Current Bases, Pay? QOL

That might be 'Tradewind Aviation" with Citations, PC12s, and Cessna Caravans? All I have heard about "Goodspeed" is that they are based in Oxford, CT, and their schedules are 8 on, 4 off. They do Caravan flying during the Summer from TEB to Martha's Vinyard and Nantucket, and during the Winter from San Juan to St Barts. I am still trying to find out more about them.

Tradewinds Aviation is based out of KPTk Michigan
is that the company, or the previous post?

Tradewinds Aviation is based out of KPTk Michigan
is that the company, or the previous post?

Similar names but different companies. Tradewind Aviation is based out of Oxford, CT and it operates a couple of CJ3s, 2 Bravos, a coupld of Pilatuses and 3-4 Caravans throughout the Northeast during the non-Winter months. Like Linear Air, it operates its props in the Caribbean during the Winter months...

Any additional info would be welcome.

I have several friends that work there (pilots & mechanics) and like most 135 compaies, TW has its good and bad points, but they continue to stay there. So it can't be to bad overall.

QOL and Conditions at Tradewind out of OXC?

What's the latest with Tradewind Aviation out of OXC? I hear they have a few CJ3s. I realize they might not be hiring nowadays, but any idea on QOL, schedules, etc.? Are the CJ3s flown by PC12 and Caravan pilots or are they hired externally? Do the CJ3s migrate down to the Caribbean as well during the Winter? Good place to be relative to other 135 operators?

PMs welcome.

Latest resources

Back