Tradewind Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

steve3137

Does anybody have any info on tradewinds aviation out of Oxford, CT they are a 135 company and do scheduled charter to nantucket from new york area. They operate caravans, pilatus, and light jets.

Jees, another one:

There is 2 Tradewinds Airlines flying big birds, one in the UK and one in the US. They both started with the CL-44.

Then there is Trade Winds in Miami, hauling freight with Brazilias or some such jungle-prop.

Now ya are saying there is a Tradewinds Aviation doing Caravans..?

Yea this company is a 135 company that flys charter to nantucket and does on demand stuff. They fly caravans, pilatus, and citations. Does anyone have any good info on them?

Yes I do, and yes they do. If you're interested in a pilot position there, I hear they don't pay much and they don't treat their pilots very well. They just had 4 pilots leave, so there are openings. I've heard TW management is starting to see the light, but that remains to be seen.

Tradewind pay is ok for full time pilots, less for part time.

I worked there.
The CA pay is around $4,500 a month.
FO on the Caravan was $100 a day for part time pilots,
PC-12 $175 a day... Don't know the full time pay for FO.
The company is not so bad, I think.

I don't know if they hire part time anymore I know that the fo pay in the caravan is 25,000 year plus per diem, so can come out very good seems like. The pilatus pay also seems very good, so I hope. Do you know anything else like time per month and the people they fly. Thanks a lot

A friend of mine just turned down a part time gig there because they wanted him to be available, but would only paid him if he flew.

Overall how would you rate the company, is the flying good, and can you up grade in a decent amount of time. How long ago did you work for them. Thanks for all the info

Latest resources

Back