Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

walkthasky

SWA FO
I posted a thread about tracon simulator, and received a bunch of replys to a website, but it is only a demo. Does anyone know a website where it can be downloaded in full version.
Thanks much!
:D

Pro Controller

I used to belong to a group that did real time air traffic control for people who were flying on MS Flight Simulator. There is a program called squawkbox that runs over MS FS that allows a player to file a flight plan anywhere in the world and then fly it using ATC from people playinga game called ProController. You can get both from Vatsim.net. Follow the links down the left side of the page to find the downloads for squawkbox and procontroller.

One caveat...it is time consuming, and full of people who have their own ideas of how ATC should be run. It got to be too monotenous for me that I just deleted all the programs and said forget it. It's been a while since I was part of it. Maybe it's changed. I hope this was something like what you were looking for.

Now that is some hard core gaming hvyjetFO.

By the way, how did you go from lakes (figured it out by your airplanes) to a united 727 and now to a L1011. Did you get furloughed from united and now fly for ATA. I dont know of any other carrier flying a L1011

No lakes here!

Simon,

I flew for Mesa. FloridaGulf division which is USAir Express for almost 4 years. Flew the 1900 and E-120 for them and then went to ATA flying F/O on the 1011 for 2 years. Hired by UAL April 2000.
Take care.

Latest resources

Back