Tour ride on DC 3

Annie

Total Time
Does anyone know who I might contact about riding in a DC 3? My husband does not fly (yet). But, he loves the beauty of this plane. I would love to find a way for him to get a ride in one. We live in the Northwest, but it is so important to him that any suggestions you have will be welcome.

Thank you,

wrxpilot

The proud, the few
Total Time
-
That'd be one sweet ride! Good luck on your search.

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
2000flyer said:
Era in Anchorage used to have flights but they've sold the DC3s. The only one I found with a quickie search on google is:

http://www.prairieaviationmuseum.org/dc3/discover.htm

2000Flyer
man. did i enjoy that ERA DC3 ride i took years ago courtesy of ERA fbo for our G fuel purchase. it was a HOOT. driving up the valleys below the peaks, eyeballing the Glaciers-awesome.:)

A Squared

Total Time
TransNorthern Aviation in Anchorage has Super-3 they haul passengers with. It's mostly used for charters, no scheduled service.

Crimson03

Total Time
Enough
Hampton airfield in Hampton NH 603-964-6749. About two years ago they were doing type ratings in a DC-3. Something like $900 an hour iirc. Don't know if they still have it.

TwinTails

Total Time
There is one in Fargo ND, at the Fargo Air Museum. Very nice airplane and very nice people. Let me know if you want more info.