Top tier operator looking for F/O's @HPN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PMVULB AvMgr

I understand from a friend that a top tier Fortune 50 company (part 91) is looking for a couple of F/O's, with minimum 3000 TT and either a G4 or G5 type rating. They're accepting resumes via fax at (914) 289-4882.

Last edited:
Just FO's? No Captains?

there are some top teir flight departments are pretty crappy and there are some that are downright awsome.

So which is it?

Just out of curiosity, which flight departments at HPN operate GIV/V or Challenger/Global? I'm an ex-Independence CRJ Captain (8000+ hrs) who lives in NYC and I'm trying to break into corporate.

TIA - Rob.

Too bad I know a couple of high quality guys looking to improve their situations.

What's the upgrade policy? On demand, based upon individual performance or like GE (upgrade within 2 years or thanks for playing). These guys might be willing to do the FO thing for a couple of years if their was a finite upgrade date available to them.

Thanks for the info.

rballan said:
Just out of curiosity, which flight departments at HPN operate GIV/V or Challenger/Global? I'm an ex-Independence CRJ Captain (8000+ hrs) who lives in NYC and I'm trying to break into corporate.

TIA - Rob.

Their are quite a few G4/5 operators out of HPN(too many to list). As far a Globals go I only know of two operators, Citibank and Metlife (Jet Aviation).

Pardon the naivete, but how exactly does someone break into a corporate position on a GIV/GV? It seems that all the positions that I've found require the type yet I can only assume that most FO's didn't buy it on their own. I'm a NYC local so geography isn't the issue just the Gulfstream type.

TIA - Rob.

G4G5 said:
Too bad I know a couple of high quality guys looking to improve their situations.

What's the upgrade policy? On demand, based upon individual performance or like GE (upgrade within 2 years or thanks for playing). These guys might be willing to do the FO thing for a couple of years if their was a finite upgrade date available to them.

Thanks for the info.

G4G5, its one we've talked about before. Thinking about dropping a fax on them when I get home from Florence on Sunday. GF says its raining like crazy back there and doesn't plan to stop all week. Might be time to build an ark.

rballan said:
Pardon the naivete, but how exactly does someone break into a corporate position on a GIV/GV? It seems that all the positions that I've found require the type yet I can only assume that most FO's didn't buy it on their own. I'm a NYC local so geography isn't the issue just the Gulfstream type.

TIA - Rob.

The guys I know started out as an FO at a flt dept that had a Lear or a King Air, then advanced up the ladder.

Or they came out of the military after flying a Gulfstream, Lear or King Air.

Or they started out in the flt dept as an A&P and transfered to the flt side.

Or the old fashion way, they knew the right person.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back