• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Top Cargo companies to apply to?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flight Express is Hiring. Oh, and they hire at 135 mins too.

Package Express in CLT or Ram Air in RDU. Both hire at 135 mins. Start in a PA-32 go to a PA-34 or C-402. Pay is liveable(I did it for 2 years). Good luck!

FD75:cool:

The time requirement for the Fedex Feeders is 2000 PIC from the last time I heard. Most of the Fedex Feeder jobs are a premium position for the most part when compared to some other similar operations. In most cases the aircraft are very well maintained and Fedex for the most part is interested primarily in a SAFE operation.

The time requirement for the Fedex Feeders is 2000 PIC from the last time I heard. Most of the Fedex Feeder jobs are a premium position for the most part when compared to some other similar operations. In most cases the aircraft are very well maintained and Fedex for the most part is interested primarily in a SAFE operation.
That just about sums it up.

Pay isn't bad either. Seems to me they are looking for people that are skilled and are going to stay on for the long term. FedEx feeder flying has to be one of the best jobs out there. Very low turnover, good training, good work environment. Safety IS before schedule there.

Scub,

Flight Express or Airnet is the best exprience you can get to start you on your career path. The type of flying you will do there will make you a "tough as nails" instrument pilot. I left FLX after two years and 2400 hours and I was 10x the pilot I was when I started. The planes are safe and well-maintained but sparsley equipped. YOU do all the flying! Spend about 12 months in a 210 then onto the Barons for a while. After that some regionals will look at you seriously. FLX likes pilots who WANT to work there so CALL and follow up. It's not an easy job but it is fun and challenging.

I'm in a cushy Caravan job now which is a vacation compared to FLX. Thanks to my prior experience at FLX they could not wait to hire me here.

Good luck to you...

Got a resume in there, just trying to figure out how to get noticed. Think pictures of me naked might work.... er.. on second thought.. nevermind. :)

sb

Someone mention college degree

A college degree means nothing at the job level being described in this thread, I would doubt any one of them would ask anything about college, and would not require transcript.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back