• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tony the Tiger is Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
great people, VERY solid company and commited flight dept., trading in the 900's for 2 2000EX EZ's, very happy work place from what Ive seen

Before anyone gets excited...Kellogg is not buying new aircraft at least for a couple of years although they wish they could !!!

6 or so years ago, I was told by CP they were getting Globals. None yet. I believe they are partial to Falcons.

Dangerkitty said:
Where is Kellog located? I have a buddy typed in the Falcon 900 who is looking for a 900 job.

Doesn't every six year old know where Kellog is located? Battle Creek, MI, dude. It's GREattttttttttttttt!

miles otoole said:
Doesn't every six year old know where Kellog is located? Battle Creek, MI, dude. It's GREattttttttttttttt!

I hated cereal growing up. Still not crazy about it.

MattK said:
Kellogg Company is hiring a captain for their Falcon 900:

http://www.aviationemploymentboard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1708

Grrrrrrreeeeaaattt!

;)

Sorry for the sidebar, but I think it's hilarious reading through the FA resumes with all of the aircraft types-GV, CL604, DA2000. etc. Funny thing is, they'll start more than the average 121 F/O.
Just post a picture, honey. In actuality, I'd rather see a college degree and SAT scores with the FA than with either pilot if I were sitting in the back. Pilots-7,000 hours, never been arrested, hired. FA- speak 2 languages, Nurse, 4 year degree, carry an intelligent conversation, discreet? Hired- 2X pilot pay.

Latest resources

Back