Tom Nunn Going to Alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bolo

Alaska Air Group today announced the election of Thomas Nunn as vice president of safety. Nunn will oversee all aspects of the safety programs at Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air.

For all of you at Alaska, your new VP of safety came from Frontier first and then was the COO of Lynx Aviation a wholly owned susidiary of Frontier. All I can say is GOOD RIDANCE for us and how unfortunate for you. He would sell your mothers soul to the devil if he had the chance. Not pilot friendly at all!
Good luck!

I think all VP or Director's of saftey have to be a pilot..??? Is he a former Frontier pilot.

I think all VP or Director's of saftey have to be a pilot..??? Is he a former Frontier pilot.

Director of Safety's do NOT have to be pilots.

Not saying I agree with the rule...but that's the rule.

That's OK. If he really tries to implement safety programs, he'll get fired.

What's with the Air Group swapping Execs with Frontier? QX's marketing guy went to Frontier a recently.

No he is not a pilot, he dislikes them and thinks that they are all overpaid Prima Donnas.
Vice President of Safety. What a joke!

He was our vice prez of aviation SECURITY when he got the nod to go run Lynx, I dont even know if he knows how to read a balance sheet. Extremely disliked at Frontier by the pilot group, and I think it's safe to say by the Lynxs cats as well. I think he got asked to look for another job.

Latest resources

Back