• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To those pilots who own a house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I stayed after class with my night school GED teacher to write my rebuttal. ;) Lol it’s much easier to type on the home computer than the iphone on a trip.

I have no problem with the program itself as it was intended, however, when someone suggests taking advantage of it because of their own irresponsibility then that's an issue we should all be concerned about.
There will always be abuse with any program. The government has set forth criteria to qualify for the program, it cannot address every occupation and source of income. Does the fact that some will abuse the program justify cancelling the program? I don’t believe so. We are so quick to point out small shortcomings when the overall picture can shows a much more positive result. Can we come to an agreement on that?

How was it taken out of context? I picked this quote because our liberal leaders have vilified anyone who dissents from their opinion. My point was stand up for your beliefs.
Vilification happens on both sides of the table.

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Jefferson never said this. Henry David Thoreau did.
http://thinkexist.com/quotation/that_government_is_best_which_governs_the_least/12141.html
Our government is run by elected officials whom we have chosen to maintain discipline. I agree with this statement as well.Yep, you are correct, it was Thoreau. Based off your earlier rants how can you say you agree with this statement? The key part of the statement is"people discipline themselves", i.e. not abusing gov't programs intended to help those who temporarily can't help themselves.
Here’s how I can agree with the statement. There are many forms of government. Our government in not a dictatorship it is a democracy. In a democracy we elect representatives to maintain/reform/create regulation, rules and laws. Said regulation, rules and laws are to maintain discipline. Therefore we are a collective group of people are maintaining discipline. Do you understand my logic? In regards to abuse see previous statement.

Nothing. I picked this quote because Obama fooled voters to think he was going to be a moderate President. Who has given more speeches in his first 9 months as President? He is very smart and an eloquent public speaker who thinks he can manipulate the general public to approve his very liberal agenda. I think Americans are smart and now see his true intent.
Obama wasn’t elected purely on a moderate platform (I think he has become too moderate). What is your litmus test for speaking too much? Our President makes speeches to foster knowledge and for accountability. The speeches allow us to take information and research on our own. If we disagree or agree we can inform our elected officials about our viewpoints. You view it as manipulation, I view it as education. I would rather have an elected official talk till he is blue in the face than the opposite. If you don’t like the guy so be it, understand the logic and reasoning of what he is trying to do. Will it lead to improved living situations? Many of us agreed and showed it during the last election.

Back to the original issue. This housing program will help offset larger govt. costs from families losing a place to live. I voiced my distain to others who look down on fellow americans in need. Our country is in shambles, it needs help. The country as a whole earns less, pays more for medical, has higher unemployment. We need these kind of changes to get back on our feet.

http://www.constitution.org/cs_abuse.htm
That website you listed wants you to believe that Islamic terroists bombed OKC and that HIV/AIDS was created by govt researchers.

Here's my favorite quote!!!!!!
"Transition to Oligarchy
It is difficult to identify a single date or event that marks the overthrow, but we can identify some critical steps"......"The third [step] defies credibility, but cannot be avoided. UFOs and aliens. Despite the lack of hard evidence accessible to ordinary citizens, there is enough testimonial evidence to compel a reasonable person to conclude three things: UFOs
exist, they are intelligently directed, and they are not
ours.[2]"

:laugh::laugh:Are you serious??????????????????????? If this is your way of looking at the world, I'm at a loss for words. Wow!!!!!!!!

Take care I gotta go study for my alegebra test.

Last edited:
I stayed after class with my night school GED teacher to write my rebuttal. ;) Lol it’s much easier to type on the home computer than the iphone on a trip. I figured you had help. At least I hope she's hot.

There will always be abuse with any program. The government has set forth criteria to qualify for the program, it cannot address every occupation and source of income. Does the fact that some will abuse the program justify cancelling the program? I don’t believe so. We are so quick to point out small shortcomings when the overall picture can shows a much more positive result. Can we come to an agreement on that?When did I say cancel the program? My whole argument was that I want to help those who temporarily(for whatever reason) cannot help themselves. I do not want to help someone who irresponsibly got into a loan they knew they could not pay if there was a hiccup in the economy. You trust the government to enforce these criteria, I don't(with good reason).

Vilification happens on both sides of the table. Absolutely, but when Pelosi is calling the dissent of hundreds of thousands of voters an angry mob and an astroturf movement because they don't agree, I find her to be anti-American.

Here’s how I can agree with the statement. There are many forms of government. Our government in not a dictatorship it is a democracy. In a democracy we elect representatives to maintain/reform/create regulation, rules and laws. Said regulation, rules and laws are to maintain discipline. Therefore we are a collective group of people are maintaining discipline. Do you understand my logic? In regards to abuse see previous statement. I agree with your statement to an extent. Our elected representatives are suppose to work for their constituents, however it seems more and more they are working on their own personal agenda instead of the will of the people. They interpret the Constitution in unintended ways to suit their own political interests.

Obama wasn’t elected purely on a moderate platform (I think he has become too moderate). What is your litmus test for speaking too much? Our President makes speeches to foster knowledge and for accountability. The speeches allow us to take information and research on our own. If we disagree or agree we can inform our elected officials about our viewpoints. You view it as manipulation, I view it as education. I would rather have an elected official talk till he is blue in the face than the opposite. If you don’t like the guy so be it, understand the logic and reasoning of what he is trying to do. Will it lead to improved living situations? Many of us agreed and showed it during the last election. I don't have a litmus test. However, it seems he is still in the "campaign mode". Do you know he has given more speeches than days he has been in office(mostly on health care)? He is trying to sell the public on a health care system that a majority do not want. Is it education of the people or selling false hope? He promise transparency, his administration has been anything but transparent. For example, stopping the insurance companies from notifying senior citizens of medicare cuts if bills are written and passed the way Obama and the Dems intend. It's been proven by many non-partisan groups that medicare benefits will be reduced.

Back to the original issue. This housing program will help offset larger govt. costs from families losing a place to live. I voiced my distain to others who look down on fellow americans in need. Our country is in shambles, it needs help. The country as a whole earns less, pays more for medical, has higher unemployment. We need these kind of changes to get back on our feet. That's what set me off! How dare you call me a hater and anti-american. Another guy told me to move to Somalia. I'll debate whether we agree or disagree but I won't call you anti-American. We both want to help people in need, however, we disagree on who is actually "in need". There should be consequences for actions, if a person is irresponsible enough to gat into a loan they cannot afford...don't look to me to bail them out. On the other hand, if someone loses a job, gets sick or has a life altering event BEYOND THEIR CONTROL(this is the key) I want to help. Rewarding and bailing out greed and irresponsibility is wrong in my opinion, unfortunately our country has a recent history of doing just that.

http://www.constitution.org/cs_abuse.htm
That website you listed wants you to believe that Islamic terroists bombed OKC and that HIV/AIDS was created by govt researchers.

Here's my favorite quote!!!!!!
"Transition to Oligarchy
It is difficult to identify a single date or event that marks the overthrow, but we can identify some critical steps"......"The third [step] defies credibility, but cannot be avoided. UFOs and aliens. Despite the lack of hard evidence accessible to ordinary citizens, there is enough testimonial evidence to compel a reasonable person to conclude three things: UFOs
exist, they are intelligently directed, and they are not
ours.[2]"

:laugh::laugh:Are you serious??????????????????????? If this is your way of looking at the world, I'm at a loss for words. Wow!!!!!!!!Where did I say I agree with the content of the cases? You cherry pick the odd ball cases instead of seeing the overall way the constitution is interpreted for a persons own agenda.

Take care I gotta go study for my alegebra test.

Good luck on that test! Just think, one step closer to that GED!

Last edited:
We have police to protect us from criminals. But who is protecting us from the bankers that are stealing from the middle class?
How about the outragous fees from Doctors? Yea yea i know all about malpractice insurance. The people that are truly against universal health care are the people that have been getting away with stealing from the american public. Drug Companies, Insurance Companies, Doctors, Hospitals all know that when it comes to our health we don't care what it costs. Till we have to pay it back. The whole idea with universal health care is to bring costs down. You trust the goverment with nuclear weapons but you won't trust them to manage an organization?
We have police. Isn't that a goverment organization? We all know that they aren't perfect so we have to expect that goverment healthcare isn't going to be either.

You're trying to argue with a right wing......nut. You might as well talk to a wall. You'll have better luck with a wall.

Avenge Waco!!!!!!!!! Seriously ;) just read about it on the website he listed.

Latest resources

Back