To the idiot in the CJ1 At KTCL Yesterday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

400A

Yesterday I saw the most dangerous visual approach I have ever seen. This idiot did opposite 30-45 degree banks within 100ft of the runway. The last one came within 4 to 5 feet of dragging a wing tip. Scariest thing I ever watched. The whole group that watched it was sure that we were going to see a crash. He flew his downwind so close that he had to fly a modified overhead break approach and it did not go well at all.

To the idiot behind the wheel, stop flying before you kill yourself and take a group of innocent victims with you. That airport had about every aircraft it could hold yesterday and the controllers were working their butts off. There was no room for your circus flying stunt because you did not want to wait your turn in line. (which stayed about 25 to 35 airplanes deep)

yep, saw part of that stupid demonstration. I couldn't see him past base leg, but I thought the same thing. they did a right pattern correct, well sort of?
careless and reckless violation all the way.

yep, saw part of that stupid demonstration. I couldn't see him past base leg, but I thought the same thing. they did a right pattern correct, well sort of?
careless and reckless violation all the way.

I think you would call it a right hand split S pattern. Looks cool when the military guys who know what they are doing do that. He just looked like a Richard Cranium.

Was this the plane

061512.jpg

082615.jpg

N205BN

Latest resources

Back