TO ALL ASA Employees, please RSVP!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

4newcontract

Well Skip is leaving. And I wonder who picks up the bill for his going away party at the Ren. Hotel. My reccomendation is for everyone to RSVP and just not show. Wait until they get 1000 RSVP's when they were planning on 100-200.! So log onto the intranet and RSVP.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it's a going-away party. Otherwise I haven't any idea what he's talking about. :)

4newcontract said:
Well Skip is leaving. And I wonder who picks up the bill. My reccomendation is for everyone to RSVP and just not show. Wait until they get 1000 RSVP's when they were planning on 100-200.! So log onto the intranet and RSVP.

hehehehehehehehe- That's SO funny (and mature.)

I couldnt believe they posted the flyers all over the hallways. Hes likely to get a pie in the face..!

Hello World!

These "executives" never cease to amaze do they. I wouldn't either RSVP or attend this myself. If Skip wants to have a private going away party where he can invite his benefactors and most loyal sycophants that's his business, but I hope the company isn't paying for it. If the company is going to pay for a party of some kind I'd rather see the money spent on a "get acquainted with your new leadership" party.

If I quit, will they throw me a going away party?

How about we all quit - oh, nevermind that is a STRIKE and we are not allowed to do that, yet.

myASA

Anyone able to connect to myASA via the Delta travel net? Any tricks to this? I'm getting a

The page cannot be displayed

atlcrashpad said:
Anyone able to connect to myASA via the Delta travel net? Any tricks to this? I'm getting a

The page cannot be displayed

You have to download the VPN to view myASA, regardless of whether or not you are logged into dlnet...

Latest resources

Back