• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

TMF in Opa Locka

bell47

shoveling the dream!
Total Time
>4000
Anyone know about these guys good bad or indifferent? They fly a couple of dc-3s and a convair I think? Thanks, bell47

Publishers

Total Time
Ex airline pilot and his wife, basically fly 2 Super 3's - no Convairs. He flies them, she accounts.

cargoflyr69

V-Dub for Life
Total Time
5000+
Sounds like a pretty good retirement gig. Esp if he is drawing an airline pension and such. Could be a great tax write off for the fella, didn't think one could make a profit flying the -3 these days.

Publishers

Total Time
He is young,,,,, all island freight,,, good in season slow the rest of the year. He was laid off back in 9/11 and the Super 3's work well for this type deal.

727C47

Total Time
14k+
the DC-3,in all its iterations is still an amazing airplane,incredible, still earning its keep,some 70+ years after the designs inception. I was DC3 freightdog, '87-'97. I cherished my hours in that sweaty cockpit ! We flew,and flew to the point of exhaustion of both man,and airchine,but you just have to love the 3 !