• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tips on Sentient?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a half dozen pens at home, to bad they dont write better since somebody is paying a 100% mark up.

J3

Last edited:
Many of the passengers are really hard on the interiors as you fly a lot of families to their vacation spots. When I used to fly for them and if there were kids on the manifest I would throw away the milk and cookies and cheetos. Its like Sentient intentionally orders the messiest catering possible.

Sentient Flights

CRAZY LEGS said:
Many of the passengers are really hard on the interiors as you fly a lot of families to their vacation spots. When I used to fly for them and if there were kids on the manifest I would throw away the milk and cookies and cheetos. Its like Sentient intentionally orders the messiest catering possible.
We had one flight where the passengers kids tore the bathroom door off and smashed potato chips all over the carpeting.If you have a nice plane it will be ruined in a matter of months.

You actually get the package of pens and napkins?

Every time I've flown a Trip for them, we've been told to look out for the package and it's never there.

We receive the package most the time, but now they sent a larger supply to our base, so if we remember it we bring one with us.

J3

flyin4pennies said:
You actually get the package of pens and napkins?

Every time I've flown a Trip for them, we've been told to look out for the package and it's never there.
That's because the pens are famous with FBO personel too.

I happen to like the pens. My wife pulled mine out of the washer last night, and it did not leak!!!

OH Just wait for a 4 day trip, and the after the first two legs go as planned on day 1, then the rest gets cancled. Guess what they own your a$$, and you will be sitting where ever you are in case something else pops up in that area, and typically nothing ever does so you just sit there for the next 3 days. Missed thanksgiving cause of that trick.

They only "own you" if you or your company lets them. We will not accept a trip one way. Most of the time it is 100% BS when they tell you they have a backfill to get you home. If it's a drop, then it will be agreed that we fly the plane back home or they are more than welcome to find somebody else to do the entire trip. It's too bad more companies don't have a backbone when dealing with them.

Latest resources

Back