Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
Just curious how many do this with, say chocolate? They do more for us JSer's than van drivers and they're way more appreciative than the broken english green card citizens.

I used to do it with chocolate covered macadamia nuts. They LOVED it!

I'm partial to small packs of Jelly Bellys. It's gotten me on more than one tight connection.

turbodriver said:
I don't like kissing ass....

But how do you feel about having it kissed?

I'll often ask the gate if they'd like anything from the coffee shop or food court, after I've checked in for the flight/jumpseat/whatever. They're often trapped at the counter -- it's not kissing up, it's just a nice thing to do.

CA1900 said:
I'll often ask the gate if they'd like anything from the coffee shop or food court, after I've checked in for the flight/jumpseat/whatever. They're often trapped at the counter -- it's not kissing up, it's just a nice thing to do.

I once asked a GA if I could get her cup of coffee because I was simply bored and wanted to be nice. "No thanks, I am married" was the reply.

You Get More Ants with Honey than with Vinegar

Always be nice to the gate agents, and they will almost always go out of their way to get you on. I think commuting on sundays are hardest, so bring candy (or even some magazines) and they will get you to work on time. I try to be on a first-name basis with the ones at my base and be friendly, not fake. Made some nice friends this way.

FW

Latest resources

Back