Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mav

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Aviators,

I know Mark doesn't want to hound you all on this, but he is feeling the pressure as he doesn't want to fail the community. There are only 13 days left in the month and he needs to sign the contract with $5,000 up front on 1 Jan to keep this board guaranteed open through 2002.

There are approximately 1400 members on this board. I'd suggest we drop the expectation of $25 to $10 today. For all of you that have NOT donated yet, please do so right NOW by CLICKING HERE. Pull out the credit card, it IS secure using the well known PayPal, take a break from reading this board and donate $10 today.

That's it friends, let's just throw in $10 measly dollars if you haven't already, and let's put this baby to rest. Once Mark hits $5,000 he'll stop the donations and we can move on and discuss what we love to do best _________ (you fill in the blank)! :)

Happy Holidays to all! Remember, it's the gift of GIVING, not RECEIVING!

Mav

P.S. Once you post your donation, be sure to sign in to the Donor forum so we can proudly see who the supporters are! Cross that line, don't be one of those "others" that just take advantage of us!

Anyone seen Goose?

Keep this one on the front of the burner. If you want the board then everyone has to throw their two cents in. I love this board because I can express opinions and say things I can't say on the flight deck or around my company. I would get a grenade in my v-file, especially when I start talking about FA's. For me it is a great chance to let out some of that bent up frustration that I know all pilot's have. Spend the money, it is cheaper than a shrink and great therapy. Then throw in a little extra for a spell checker.:D

Here's my .02 to keep it at the top...

If it weren't for this board, I'd have offed myself in my cubicle by now.

Come on guys we have just over $1500.00 to go , buy yourself a great Christmas present, or better yet have your wife donate. Better than getting envolved with a FA......

Latest resources

Back