Time from SKW group to SLC interv?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sloflyin

For anyone who has recently gone to the skywest group interviews, how long do you have to wait to get a "real" interview in Salt Lake? What do you think could possibly be the shortest time to schedule the one-on-one interview? And if hired, how long before you found out? Also, what are the next class dates coming up?

@ the open SLC interview they were scheduling 1 on 1s for the next day for those who could stick around. I think the next jet class is the 22nd and they do 1 every 3 weeks. Some people hear @ the interview, others wait up to 2 weeks.

Nothing I've typed hasn't been posted 3 times in the last week on this board.

For anyone who has recently gone to the skywest group interviews, how long do you have to wait to get a "real" interview in Salt Lake? What do you think could possibly be the shortest time to schedule the one-on-one interview? And if hired, how long before you found out? Also, what are the next class dates coming up?

I have heard.... If you are a current CRJ driver you may not need to go to an open house. Just fill out the online app and they may call you for the 1 on 1 within a day or two. Curious where are you currently flying? Good luck

I went to STL on the 8th and was given a option when to interview in SLC. I chose the 12th. They will ask you when would be better for you to go down to SLC. Positive space on the travel to SLC.

Latest resources

Back