• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
stage said:
I wonder if someone quotes a DAngelo post, does that show up, or is that "ignored" too.

I'm curious. 737 Pylt, can you see the quote above?

Unfortunately I can see the drivel you quoted!

doh said:
Yes, he would scab if given the chance, wouldn't he.:puke:

I never said I would scab personally, oh not im not letting ALPO blackball me. However if someone did it is their choice to make. It is a free country after all. I disagree with the fools that try to use anger and violence to will people toward their ways.

DrewBlows said:
His opinions make absolutely no sense. If there are really people out there who think like that, may god have mercy on their soul (I know, a little dramatic, but you get the point). You are right on the money about his thread hijacking though, you have to wade through three pages of posts and filter it down to get the same information that could take five posts.

Actually people with my opinions have one motto. May god have mercey on our wallets meaning no more FORCED DUES! Thats the main agenda here. Im still waiting for my thank you note

Bringupthebird said:
I wouldn't ignore just because I disagree with him. It's because there's nothing of any substance in his posts. Yak yak yak and never says anything. Plus, he's dedicated to the goal of someday scabbing so he can take the fruit of another's labor.

I wouldnt scab however I also wouldnt mourn if we started decertification drives and got rid of alpo. Its time to replace them with someone that cares. They have over extended themselves and now look at the mess they have left us in.

i was going to put this fool on my list but i just could not let him run his mouth without reminding him he is a loser and makes less than the 16yr old that cuts my grass....and i will keep reminding him till he gets fired and calls alpa to save his a$$....and i will always thank him for paying his dues....keep sending those checks...hahahahaha...wait...2% of nothing is nothing....nevermind!

CaptainMark said:
i was going to put this fool on my list but i just could not let him run his mouth without reminding him he is a loser and makes less than the 16yr old that cuts my grass....and i will keep reminding him till he gets fired and calls alpa to save his a$$....and i will always thank him for paying his dues....keep sending those checks...hahahahaha...wait...2% of nothing is nothing....nevermind!

haha more union LIES! Unless that is you pay your lawn boy more than 40k per year. That lawn boy would have to mow an awful lot of lawns to make that. Unless you pay him that all by yourself just to prove pilots make less than lawn boys. If thats the case then you really need a financial planner. Now once the forced union dues days are over watch alpa slowly start losing money all the time. If they ever do ask me to pay strike assesment fees I will gladly resign my membership.

Last edited:
D'Angelo said:
If they ever do ask me to pay strike assesment fees I will gladly resign my membership.

So you're a member of ALPA, benefit from the union negotiated contract, have support from the professional services ALPA provides, and have the security of your fellow ALPA employees. Doesn't that make it tough to validate your position?

Hey 737, why don't you just throw in the towel on the whole regional board, you friggin' dork. There's a lot of women out there, try talking to one for a change.

D'angelo, I don't pay that much attention to you but if you're pissing off this confederacy of dunces you're probably doing something right.

tscarecrow said:
Hey 737, why don't you just throw in the towel on the whole regional board, you friggin' dork. There's a lot of women out there, try talking to one for a change.
I did, and look, you're the result son....Now back to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back